Pearson & Associates Real Estate / Realtypath
We’re seeking a positive, personable customer service representative for a rewarding career opportunity! You’ll connect with new people, tackle tough problems, and raise the bar on an excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants who are interested in upward mobility, a positive work environment, and can’t wait to get started!
- Create records of customer interactions and follow up to ensure all questions have been answered
- Respond to customer inquiries, product and service questions, and customer complaints
- Utilize scripts to handle difficult customer situations and bring them higher up, if necessary
- Ensure customer account information is up-to-date
- Maintain accurate database notes and knowledge at all times
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
About Pearson & Associates Real Estate / Realtypath
Pearson & Associates Real Estate is one of Utah's fastest growing real estate teams.
Pearson & Associates is more than your average real estate team. They believe every agent has the right and ability to create a business for themselves that they enjoy working in. They do that by focusing on building their agents’ brands as well as their individual databases. They support their agent-partners by providing personalized coaching, accountability and administrative leverage, while ensuring their agents build a consistent, dependable business by providing leads and offering the most lucrative compensation structure in the business.
Pearson & Associates’ goal is to increases their agent’s short term business while creating long term stability. It’s a win-win culture that increases productivity and improves retention. Pearson & Associates is changing the way real estate teams do business.