Bruce Karolyi State Farm Insurance Agency
We’re seeking a positive, personable customer service representative for a rewarding career opportunity! You’ll connect with new people, tackle tough problems, and raise the bar on an excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants who are interested in upward mobility, a positive work environment, and can’t wait to get started!
- Identify common customer issues and bring them to the attention of the team
- Utilize scripts to handle difficult customer situations and bring them higher up, if necessary
- Ensure customer account information is up-to-date
- Resolve customer complaints in a friendly and timely manner to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Interact with the sales lead to maintain and improve service and product knowledge
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
- Property and casualty or life and health insurance license preferred
$32,000 - $41,900+ commission
About Bruce Karolyi State Farm Insurance Agency
We’ve proudly helped Oroville and Butte County communities with their insurance and financial needs for 20 years. One of the most important roles that we play in our customers' lives is discussing the benefits and drawbacks of a variety of products, to help them find the right solution. Our super friendly and knowledgeable team is here to help you with your auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance and business insurance needs. We like to remind potential customers to, "Come for the price: stay for the service."