National Enrollment Services
Our dynamic team seeks an enthusiastic individual to provide exceptional customer service to our insurance company clients and policyholders. You’ll be responsible for advising potential clients on coverage and helping to satisfy claims issues. You'll also help resolve billing issues. If you have previous insurance experience in a customer service role and have a friendly, client-first attitude, please apply today!
- Communicate with the customers about complaints, give acceptable solutions, and follow up to ensure that the problem was fixed
- Maintain a record of customer interactions and follow up on their experience with our organization
- Track current marketing activities, so you can appropriately respond to insurance-related inquiries with all of the resources at your disposal
- Answer incoming call center questions about insurance policies and insurance coverage issues, as well as consumer complaints and general inquiries
- Confirm client insurance coverage and provide evidence of insurance papers to policyholders
- High school diploma or GED equivalent needed
- A general understanding of insurance policies and schedules is preferred
- Previous customer service experience required for this position
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
$40,000 - $50,000
About National Enrollment Services
Since 1979, National Enrollment Services has spearheaded an innovative approach to employee benefits communication and enrollment. Our integration of Government Tax Credits information and Voluntary Employee Benefits offers employers the opportunity to save money while improving the lives of their employees.
Based in Chicago, with multilingual representatives across the United States, National Enrollment Services leads the field in offering custom top-notch benefits solutions that reward employees while allowing employers continued business growth.