Mike Elliott Insurance Agency
Our dynamic team seeks an enthusiastic individual to provide exceptional customer service to our insurance company clients and policyholders. You’ll be responsible for creating insurance policies, advising potential clients on coverage, and converting quotes into new policies. You'll also help resolve billing issues, change policies, and make policy recommendations. If you have previous insurance experience in a customer service role and have a friendly, client-first attitude, please apply today!
- Contact clients for concerns or complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and monitor the situation to make sure the issue is resolved
- Track current marketing activities, so you can appropriately respond to insurance-related inquiries with all of the resources at your disposal
- Manage inbound calls related to insurance policy concerns, customer complaints, and general queries
- Maintain a record of customer interactions and follow up on their experience with our organization
- Validate client insurance coverage and present policyholders with proof of insurance documents
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
- Position requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- A general understanding of insurance policies and schedules is preferred
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Previous customer service experience required for this position
About Mike Elliott Insurance Agency
Mike Elliott Insurance is family-owned and looking to expand our team. We pride ourselves on the service we provide our customers and the community we live in.