We’re seeking a positive, personable customer service representative for a rewarding career opportunity! You’ll connect with new people, tackle tough problems, and raise the bar on excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants who are interested in upward mobility, a positive work environment, and can’t wait to get started!
- Answer incoming calls on product and service questions, customer complaints, and general customer inquiries
- Create records of customer interactions and follow up to ensure all questions have been answered
- Interact with the sales lead to maintain and improve service and product knowledge
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
$19 - $22 hourly
About Contour Mortgage
For more than 20 years, mortgage company Contour Mortgage has been helping people turn their dreams of owning a home into a reality.
Contour Mortgage was voted best mortgage company in Long Island for 5 years straight.
Family atmosphere and room to grow.