Stanley Specialty Pharmacy
Do you love interacting with others, making connections, and helping people? Then you’re an excellent fit for the customer service representative position at our company! You’ll be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, mitigating service problems, and providing an exemplary customer experience. If this posting sounds like a job you’ll love, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Keep customer satisfaction levels high by providing accurate information, resolving issues, and mitigating complaints
- Answer incoming calls on product and service questions, customer complaints, and general customer inquiries
- Ensure customer account information is up-to-date
- Find patterns in customer complaints and bring them to the team for improvement
- Daily responsibilities will include processing payments and shipping transactions, sorting incoming and outgoing mail, handling accounts receivable, maintaining stock of all shipping supplies and over the counter items, and housekeeping duties
- Previous work in a customer-facing position
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
About Stanley Specialty Pharmacy
At Stanley Specialty Pharmacy we do things differently. Every day we make improvements to traditional medication offerings in order to make life easier and healthier for each patient. We apply this same vision to our office culture, creating an environment that's different from most medical and retail workplaces. You’ll enjoy working alongside a team-oriented and collaborative group while receiving hands-on training. From the newest hire to the most senior, everyone is valued and empowered to create meaningful change.