Katie Brazil - State Farm
We are looking for a skilled, dynamic and determined individual to fill our Customer Service Representative / Inside Sales position for our Industry leading State Farm Team.
As a member of our agency team, you will have the opportunity to experience first hand what it takes to be an Insurance sales agent.
This position is often the first impression prospective clients have with our company so personality, communication skills and attention to detail are all critical skills. The ability to articulate the company value while confidently controlling the conversation is extremely important as this is what leads to setting qualified appointments.
This position will be an integral part of our core sales team. The ability to collaborate in a group setting with desire to add value not only to clients but fellow team members is a core value we are looking for in an individual looking to be a part of our team.
- Prospect for clients, all day every day
- Build a pipeline of future clients
- The key to success is the plan we create together and following that plan
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics
- Bilingual - Spanish Preferred
- Ability to take and pass licensing tests for selling insurance products
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Passionate about selling
- Independent and self-motivated
- The person qualified for this position has experience in cultivating leads and setting appointments.
$60,000 potential (includes Base + Commission)
About Katie Brazil - State Farm
Energetic successful agents office, who like's to create a fun working environment. Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.