Redman-Davis Insurance Company
Our dynamic team seeks an enthusiastic individual to provide exceptional customer service to our insurance company clients and policyholders. You’ll be responsible for creating insurance policies, advising potential clients on coverage, and converting quotes into new policies. You'll also help resolve billing issues, change policies, and make policy recommendations. If you have previous insurance experience in a customer service role and have a friendly, client-first attitude, please apply today!
- Provide helpful answers to clients on any policy or billing questions including explanation of coverage or rate changes to ensure complete understanding
- Help create competitive quotes when it is time to issue renewals or make updates to a current policy
- Facilitate communication with clients and claims adjusters to process all documentation reporting a claim on a current policy
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Stay up to date with industry standards, current rates, coverages, insurance products, insurance policies, and carriers by regularly speaking with our industry partners so you can help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address the latest rules and policy updates
- Jobseekers need to have basic computer skills and have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- We are looking for candidates with an Associates or Bachelor’s degree but will consider those with relevant insurance industry experience, as well
- Applicants must have an active insurance license in their state or be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is highly preferred but candidates with the appropriate skills should still apply, training is provided
- Must have very strong follow up, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills
$30,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Redman-Davis Insurance Company
Redman-Davis Insurance Agency started in 1884 and continues to offer both business and personal insurance, representing the insurance industry's best and strongest companies.
The mission of Redman-Davis is to provide the best coverage of insurance, bonds, and risk management services to individuals, organizations, and businesses at the most affordable price while maintaining the highest integrity to the industry and providing the agency with a profit. Our goal is to become a valued resource to each of our customers.