Big Block Realty
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated customer service representative to provide an excellent experience to our agents. Jobseekers should have a background in customer service, outbound calling, exceptional communication, listening, and problem-solving skills. If you love interacting and talking with people and you’re interested in new opportunities, career growth, and a positive, fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you!
We offer benefits!
Health, Dental and Vision, Paid Holidays, PTO that accrues per year and an option to enroll in a 401k
- Keep customer satisfaction levels high by providing accurate information, resolving issues, and mitigating complaints
- Maintain customer accounts and update with new account information as needed
- Answer incoming calls on product and service questions, customer complaints, and general customer inquiries
- Manage an active group of agents (50-100 outbound calls per day)
- Promoting new company updates, trainings, socials, etc to our agents over the phone
- Organizing and sorting the office mail
- Keeping the office and kitchen clean and tidy
- Helping agents connect to the printer and wifi in our offices
- Ordering supplies and marketing materials
- Printing contracts, flyers, and marketing materials
- Reserving conference rooms and checking in/out signs
- Projects assigned by management team
***Jobseekers must be comfortable traveling between our corporate offices (Temecula and Carlsbad) as needed.***
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Previous work in a customer-facing position
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
- Must possess strong communication skills and ability to make 50-100 outbound calls per day to our agents
- Very outgoing with an A+ customer service approach
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects at once
- Able to thrive and work independently
- Able to use logic and problem-solving skills to resolve urgent agent issues
- An organized approach and ability to work around distractions
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Adobe etc)
- Sense of humor and enjoys working with people
- Real Estate Experience (working with MLS, Associations, Agents etc)
- Computer skills (Installing Print Drivers, Setting up WiFi for agents, Data Entry, etc)
- Comfortable with Social Media
- Tech Savvy
$18 - $20 hourly
About Big Block Realty
Big Block Realty is the biggest and fastest independently owned real estate brokerage in San Diego.
Voted Best Real Estate brokerage the last 3 out of 5 years in the Union-Tribune.
Over 1 billion dollars in annual real estate sales.
We have an amazing, fun, and dynamic company culture!
Inc 500, the #26 in 2016, #31 in 2017, #33 in 2018 fastest-growing private companies in America!