Same Day Heating & Air Conditioning
We’re seeking a positive, personable Customer Service Representative for a rewarding career opportunity! You’ll connect with new people, tackle tough problems, and raise the bar on an excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants who are interested in upward mobility, a positive work environment, and can’t wait to get started!
- Maintain customer accounts and update with new account information as needed
- Communicate frequent customer suggestions to the team to troubleshoot
- Resolve customer complaints in a friendly and timely manner to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Refer to customer scripts when working through difficult situations and refer to a supervisor, if necessary
- Record customer interactions and follow up on their experience with our company
Looking for an energetic, positive personality to join our office team. If you are driven to succeed and want the opportunity to shine, we are looking for you!
To deliver exceptional customer service to internal and external clients, reflective of Sameday’s values by ensuring that the first interaction with the customer exceeds their expectations in terms of service quality. To provide options for service appointments and meet performance metrics required by the company.
- Respond to incoming customer calls with courtesy, offering appointment windows and requested lead times.
- Engage in outbound calling to secure the appropriate amount of scheduled calls and club memberships required for a successful service operation.
- Follows Customer Care “Call Script” for quality and efficient responses to customers.
- Support, motivate, and dispatch service, sales, and maintenance technicians for success.
- Maintain complete, accurate, and updated information in the customer database.
- Work with Dispatch to schedule service calls and debrief technicians with accurate customer information.
- Perform administrative duties to assist with the overall efficiency of the operation.
- Provide assistance to other members of the Customer Care team to achieve department and company goals.
- Effectively manage conflict resolution with customers through clear communication, addressing all concerns, questions, or problems expediently.
- Promptly report any service issues to the appropriate leader to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Participate in all company-sponsored training classes.
- Maintain a courteous demeanor with customers and associates at all times.
- Maintain a professional image.
- Abide by all standards of performance and ethics.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Prior HVAC CSR experience preferred.
- Prior service titan experience preferred.
- Prior call center experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, and any other software used by the company.
- Attention to detail and follow-through is required.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Function in a team environment.
- Positive, Can-Do Attitude.
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic.
- Ability to maintain reliable attendance with minimal call-offs.
- Geographical knowledge of service area and/or map reading skills.
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
$18 - $22 hourly
About Same Day Heating & Air Conditioning
Family-owned Same Day Heating & Air Conditioning offers fast, reliable HVAC repair and installation service in San Diego County.
- Weekend availability
- Monday to Friday
- On call