Workman Success Systems
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k plan with employer matching
- 15 days of Paid Time Off per year + 9 paid holidays
- M-F schedule, no weekend work
- Fully stocked kitchen with free snacks galore
- Frequent free lunch days
- Casual dress and winning attitudes
- Convenient, central valley location (Murray)
- Fun and friendly office culture -- you will love coming to work!
- Annual family retreat at Lagoon for employees and their families
- Rewarding work that you’ll be proud to be a part of
About the Job
Customer service jobs are a dime a dozen, often with rows and rows of little cubicles, packed by workers tethered to their headsets. Employees come and go constantly each month. Not here. We have a small team of Customer Service Advisors that support our clients and love their jobs.
Clients are top-producing real estate agents from all over the country. We coach them on how to take their businesses and their teams to the next level. Our Customer Service Advisors work directly with these amazing agents to assist them in any way needed. It’s personal, professional, and highly rewarding work. And every day is different!
As a member of our team, we will value you, support you, and invest in you. In addition to supporting our amazing clients, our long-term goal is to help YOU become the best YOU!
The people who tend to do best in this position typically:
- Have at least a couple of years of prior customer service experience
- Love working with people
- Have great communication skills
- Are detail-oriented
- Love a challenge!
If the above feels right for you, then please apply!
- Onboard new real estate clients into our systems and processes, including making outbound welcome calls
- Provide a positive initial experience for new clients
- Handle new client concerns and inquiries via inbound phone calls or emails
- Proactively reach out to clients by phone to offer any assistance needed
- Assist clients with their performance trackers and spreadsheets
- Keep customer satisfaction levels high by providing accurate information, resolving issues, and mitigating concerns
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Must be computer-savvy, experience with Microsoft Excel is a must
- Ability to be on video to provide training and demonstrate tools
- Use of standard technologies including G-Suite, email, Internet services, and standard telephone processes
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to follow directions with minimal supervision and use discretion to solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
$38,000 - $44,000 yearly
About Workman Success Systems
At Workman Success Systems we work hard to make a meaningful difference in the lives of real estate agents, brokers, and team leaders. We strive to create an inclusive company culture that allows each of us to reach our full potential and help each other develop and grow as individuals. Come join our team today!