USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
Do you love interacting with others, making connections, and helping people? Then you’re an excellent fit for the customer service representative position at our company! You’ll be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, mitigating service problems, and providing an exemplary customer experience. If this posting sounds like a job you’ll love, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Reply to incoming calls from customers including products and service questions, general information, and complaints
- Keep track of customer accounts and make updates with new account information as necessary
- Work closely with the sales lead to stay up-to-date on service and product knowledge
- Create records of customer interactions and follow up to ensure all questions have been answered
- Make sure each customer’s complaint is addressed with care and precision to achieve full customer satisfaction
- You must be comfortable on daily video messaging to clients
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
$15 - $17 hourly
About USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
USA Mortgage is an employee first company as demonstrated by being one of only a few Employee Owned Mortgage Banks in the country. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology and change without losing the human element of the mortgage process. If you are looking for a company that treats you and your ideas like you are a partner and want to be a part of something bigger, then we may be the right fit for you.