The customer service representative provides insurance service support to clients, mortgagee companies, and agency owners by answering incoming calls, processing correspondence/requests, and communicating with carriers. By providing excellent service and meeting monthly performance objectives, the CSR will assist the company in growth and retention initiatives.
Essential Job functions:
- answer inbound calls to service insurance policies including (but not limited to) answering policy questions, process endorsement changes, handle cancellation requests, taking policy payments, providing requested documentation, etc.
- make outbound calls to complete customer or carrier insurance requests
- manage call metrics which include (but not limited to) call quality, average handle time, availability, hold times, etc. - as set by department standards
- sets priorities and manages workflow to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate process of transactions adhering to the standard operating procedures
- accurately document all transactions
- cooperate purposefully in coaching conversations, side-by-side observations and goal setting to meet individual and department standards
- strong ethical values and integrity
- maintain regular and punctual attendance
- work cooperatively with others
- work overtime as needed and adhere to company policies and procedures
Additional responsibilities (marginal job functions):
- assist peers with questions and provide necessary clarification if needed
- participate in individual development programs
- assist in additional projects as requested by manager
- participate in team and department competitions
- attend all standard operating procedure, refresher and team trainings as assigned
- identify process changes to improve quality or process time initiatives
- assist in testing product/process new releases as needed
Knowledge, skills, abilities (KSA):
- must obtain 440 customer service insurance license
- must have standard understanding of insurance regulation and company operating procedures
- demonstrate excellent customer service skills, ability to manage a call flow, and ability to effectively troubleshoot difficult calls/situations
- ability to multi-task (effectively processing tasks in-between calls, ability to talk and type simultaneously)
- effectively communicate both orally and in written form. this includes the ability to clearly articulate, interpret and summarize information to present to a customer
- excellent attention to detail
- must have proven reliability and dependability
- experience working with Microsoft outlook, multiple carrier sites, rating systems
About We Insure
We Insure is a national insurance company that’s disrupting the industry with a business model focused on customer experience and exceptional agent support. The franchise offers unprecedented access to carriers and completely operational, IT, service, and marketing support to its franchise owners in the U.S.
Established in 2009, We Insure has been awarded countless awards including Jacksonville Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, Franchise Business Review’s Top Franchises, Inc.’s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, and Entrepreneur's Top Franchise List.
The leadership team is seeking highly motivated and career-driven candidates to join Team WE. If you are looking for a long-term career in a supportive, goal-driven environment and with a company that believes in developing its associates, then We Insure is the right fit for you.
For more information about We Insure, visit weinsuregroup.com.