Are you a licensed insurance professional that loves interacting with others, making connections, and helping people? Then you’re an excellent fit for the licensed customer service representative position at our agency! You’ll be responsible for making policy changes, taking payments, processing cancellations, responding to customer inquiries, and providing an exemplary customer experience. If this posting sounds like a job you’ll love, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Maintain customer accounts and update with new account information as needed
- Find patterns in customer complaints and bring them to the team for improvement
- Make sure each customer’s complaint is addressed with care and precision to achieve full customer satisfaction
- Create records of customer interactions and follow up to ensure all questions have been answered
- Quote, bind, and sell new insurance policies to prospective customers
- Process customer payments and endorsement requests
- Review customer renewal policies for accuracy, discounts, and proper coverages
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
About Miramar Insurance
Miramar Insurance Agency has been meeting the insurance needs of northern New Jersey residents for more than 40 years. When you work with our agency, you’re not just another policyholder. We work diligently to provide personal service and quality products to each of our clients.