The Medical Customer Service Specialist is responsible for the support and service of customer accounts. The CSS handles incoming and outgoing phone calls and email responses to customers, distributors, and vendors. The CSS is responsible for building a strong relationship with customers and promptly communicating product availability to customers.
The CSS shall comply with our quality system and be committed to complying with 21 CFR Part 820, Part 1271, ISO 13485, Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC (Amendment 2007/47/EC), AATB standards and other applicable requirements and regulations.
- The CSS is responsible for processing customer purchase orders in the accounting system and generating packaging lists and invoices for billing.
- Assist with the shipment and inventory tracking of finished goods while maintaining accurate records of sales, consignment inventory, and customer communication history.
- Prepare shipping labels utilizing FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc., and outgoing packages and shipments to fulfill sales orders and verify the accuracy of each shipment.
- Maintain a par level for shipping materials and inventory and keeps the organization and cleanliness of the shipping and receiving area.
- Receives and inspects incoming shipments against purchase orders and records variances and/or damage to the shipping and receiving form.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and understand the company’s products and quality processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, and possess excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be proficient with MS Excel, Word, and be familiar with QuickBooks and FedEx, UPS, USPS World Shipper software.
- Previous experience as a customer service representative is a plus.
$20 - $30 hourly
About OPS California
We work with the best in the business to ensure that you receive the utmost attention from people who can truly change the direction your career is headed towards.