An energetic and forward-thinking Property and Casualty team based in Newtown Square, PA is currently looking for a motivated, energized CSR (Customer Service Representative) to handle all inbound customer service needs. The CSR is a very important role to our business. The person will be the gatekeeper of all customer's needs. If you crave a successful start up atmosphere with a proven leadership team and have an interest to work in a highly productive and fun environment, we want to hear from you today!
Carnegie Home and Auto, LLC operates a startup within a top rated Real Estate company. We act as brokers in the personal and commercial insurance lines space. The ideal candidate will have a current P&C license and have a track record of success in the Home and Auto Insurance Industry. This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude.
- Oversee all customer service operations.
- Make sure the agency is up to date and compliant with applications.
- Handle all inbound services requests such as payments, coverage changes, mortgage requests, etc.
- Run book of business audits to make sure all accounts are in good order.
- Assist with on-boarding new clients.
- Support the sales team with any customer service needs.
- 2+ years of Independent Insurance Agency experience.
- Property and casualty license required.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- $35,000 - $40,000
- Profit Share Bonuses
$35,000 - $40,000 Annually