Eastern Pain Medicine
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated customer service representative to provide an excellent experience to our customers. Job seekers should have a background in service, and exceptional communication, listening, and problem-solving skills. If you love interacting with people and you’re interested in new opportunities, career growth, and a positive, fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you!
- Maintain customer accounts and update with new account information as needed
- Create records of customer interactions and follow up to ensure all questions have been answered
- Find patterns in customer complaints and bring them to the team for improvement
- Utilize scripts to handle difficult customer situations and bring them higher up, if necessary
- Interact with the sales lead to maintain and improve service and product knowledge
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Experience working in a customer-oriented atmosphere
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
About Eastern Pain Medicine
Dr. Nagendra Upadhyayula ( Dr. U ), MD is an Pain Management specialist in Fishkill, NY and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Kakatiya Med College Vijayawada University Health Science Warangal India in 1987 and specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine. Dr. Upadhyayula is affiliated with Mid Hudson Regional Hospital Of Westchester Medical Center.
Specializes in Interventional Pain Management and offers a broad spectrum of proven therapies ranging from conventional treatments to new innovations.
He has successfully helped many patients in managing chronic pain, restoring functionality, and improving the overall quality of life.