Jason Cardwell Agency
We’re seeking a positive, personable customer service representative for a rewarding career opportunity! You’ll connect with new people, tackle tough problems, and raise the bar on an excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants who are interested in upward mobility, a positive work environment, excellent earning potential, and can’t wait to get started!
- Reply to incoming calls from customers including products and service questions, general information, and complaints
- Interact with the sales lead to maintain and improve service and product knowledge
- Ensure customer account information is up-to-date
- Find patterns in customer complaints and bring them to the team for improvement
- Make sure each customer’s complaint is addressed with care and precision to achieve full customer satisfaction
- Provide thorough follow-ups to customer interactions, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Service customers' policies - make necessary changes, billing, account updates, etc.
- Process quotes for customers
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Valid Tennessee Property and Casualty Insurance Producer License
$20,000 - $45,000 at plan per year
About Jason Cardwell Agency
Growing agency looking for a new member of our team to help clients with auto, home, life, and commercial coverage.