Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Do you love interacting with others, making connections, and helping people? Then you’re an excellent fit for the customer service representative position at our company! You’ll be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, mitigating service problems, and providing an exemplary customer experience. If this posting sounds like a job you’ll love, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Record customer interactions and follow up on their experience with our company
- Work closely with the sales lead to stay up-to-date on service and product knowledge
- Find patterns in customer complaints and bring them to the team for improvement
- Utilize scripts to handle difficult customer situations and bring them higher up, if necessary
- Maintain customer accounts and update with new account information as needed
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Previous work in a customer-facing position
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
About Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC is an innovative title agency headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas servicing 42 states.