We are seeking to hire a positive and professional customer service representative to join our growing team in Joplin, MO. In this role, you'll be our customer's first point of contact and will be responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department. We would love for you to apply today!
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures
- Works closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer service expectations
- Upholds Hyspeco Safety and Personnel Policies
- Upholds ISO 9001:2015 requirements as defined in Hyspeco’s quality procedures/processes
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Teamwork Orientation
- Technical Capacity
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- No travel is expected for this position
Required Education and Experience
- Customer service experience
- Computer experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Customer service experience with independent salesforce
About Hyspeco, Inc.
Hyspeco, Inc. is a full-line Fluid Power Distributor of motion and control components centered on hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-mechanical, and fluid connector components. Hyspeco Inc. is setting the standard for design, manufacturing, application, installation, and delivery of fluid power products and engineering emergency and preventive maintenance field services. Our progress is driven by the family-built atmosphere and employee-owner mindset.