The customer service representative provides insurance service support to clients, mortgagee companies, and agency owners by answering incoming calls, processing correspondence/requests, and communicating with carriers. By providing excellent service and meeting monthly performance objectives, the CSR will assist the company in growth and retention initiatives.
The primary hours for this position are Monday - Friday from 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM EST.
Remote: This position is currently reporting remotely and consider a long-term possibility depending on productivity.
This position is entry-level with layers of growth potential. WE believe in developing you into a career with WE!
- Answer inbound calls to service insurance policies including (but not limited to) answering policy questions, process endorsement changes, handle cancellation requests, taking policy payments, providing requested documentation, etc.
- Make outbound calls to complete customer or carrier insurance requests
- Manage call metrics which include (but not limited to) call quality, average handle time, availability, hold times, as set by department standards
- Sets priorities and manages workflow to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate process of transactions adhering to the standard operating procedures
- Accurately document all transactions
- Cooperate purposefully in coaching conversations, side-by-side observations and goal setting to meet individual and department standards Strong ethical values and integrity
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Work cooperatively with others
- Work overtime as needed and adhere to company policies and procedures
- 3 years customer service experience (preferably call center experience)
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, ability to manage a call flow, and ability to effectively troubleshoot multiple carrier websites and a variety of inbound calls
- Ability to multi-task (effectively processing tasks in-between calls, ability to talk and type simultaneously)
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in written form. This includes the ability to clearly articulate, interpret and summarize information to present to a customer.
- Ability to learn and be managed remotely (time management skills, self-starter, self-motivator and ability to articulate instruction via email/chat)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have proven reliability and dependability
- Experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel •Ability to type at least 45 wpm
- 440 or 220 License
- Basic personal lines insurance knowledge
- Experience working in the insurance industry
- Experience working with multiple carrier sites, rating systems
- Knowledge in processing certificates of insurance and endorsements
- Associate degree
About We Insure
We Insure is a national insurance company that’s disrupting the industry with a business model focused on customer experience and exceptional agent support. The franchise offers unprecedented access to carriers and completely operational, IT, service, and marketing support to its franchise owners in the U.S.
Established in 2009, We Insure has been awarded countless awards including Jacksonville Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, Franchise Business Review’s Top Franchises, Inc.’s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, and Entrepreneur's Top Franchise List.
The leadership team is seeking highly motivated and career-driven candidates to join Team WE. If you are looking for a long-term career in a supportive, goal-driven environment and with a company that believes in developing its associates, then We Insure is the right fit for you.
For more information about We Insure, visit weinsuregroup.com.