SENIOR HEALTH PRO CORPORATION
We are looking for individuals who are ready to work in this fast and growing environment. If you love taking initiative, paying attention to detail, and enjoy helping the senior community, join our team! As Customer Service, you will work with clients in all of their health insurance-related needs. You will communicate with existing clients, clinics, and insurance carriers to find solutions for their specific problems.
- Work closely with the sales lead to stay up-to-date on service and product knowledge
- Make sure each customer’s complaint is addressed with care and precision to achieve full customer satisfaction
- Answer incoming calls on product and service questions, customer complaints, and general customer inquiries
- Maintain customer accounts and update with new account information as needed
- Create records of customer interactions and follow up to ensure all questions have been answered
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Customer service experience (1-2 years)
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer skills
- Problem solver
- Success-driven attitude
- Quick learner
- Resume required
$11 - $13 hourly
About SENIOR HEALTH PRO CORPORATION
Since 2008 SeniorHealthPro Corporation has been composed of an independent network of health insurance agencies, which operates across several states.
If you love taking initiative, paying attention to detail, and enjoy helping the senior community, join our team!