We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated customer service representative to provide an excellent experience to our customers. Job seekers should have a background in service, and exceptional communication, listening, and problem-solving skills. If you love interacting with people and you’re interested in new opportunities, career growth, and a positive, fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you!
- Respond to customer inquiries, product and service questions, and customer complaints
- Create records of customer interactions and follow up to ensure all questions have been answered
- Identify common customer issues and bring them to the attention of the team
- Keep track of customer accounts and make updates with new account information as necessary
- Keep customer satisfaction levels high by providing accurate information, resolving issues, and mitigating complaints
- Experience working in a customer-oriented atmosphere
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
$8 - $10 hourly
At SpinXpress, we take pride in delivering exceptional linen products and laundry services at a fair price! Our values as a family-owned and operated company are part of everything we do with a customer-first attitude, commitment to quality, and deliver reliable service to our customers.
We are a full-service linen and laundry provider with no contracts, free delivery, and transparent pricing.