Nicole Spellman Group
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated customer service representative to provide an excellent experience to our customers. Job seekers should have a background in service, and exceptional communication, listening, and problem-solving skills. If you love interacting with people and you’re interested in new opportunities, career growth, and a positive, fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you!
- Find patterns in customer complaints and bring them to the team for improvement
- Record customer interactions and follow up on their experience with our company
- Refer to customer scripts when working through difficult situations and refer to a supervisor, if necessary
- Reply to incoming calls from customers including products and service questions, general information, and complaints
- Interact with the sales lead to maintain and improve service and product knowledge
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
$10 - $12 hourly
About Nicole Spellman Group
Our staff of successful Real Estate Sales Agents work hard and hit six figures regularly! Are you in need of leads? We have a proven process for converting online leads and back-office support designed to keep you selling! We also invest in the growth of our agents and staff by offering Leadership Development at all levels. Does this interest you? If so, apply now!