Our dynamic team seeks an enthusiastic individual to provide exceptional customer service to our insurance company clients and policyholders. You’ll be responsible for creating insurance policies, advising potential clients on coverage, and converting quotes into new policies. You'll also help resolve billing issues, change policies, and make policy recommendations. If you have previous insurance experience in a customer service role and have a friendly, client-first attitude, please apply today!
- Remain up to date on new marketing initiatives to accurately address insurance-related questions using all available tools
- Handle complaints, present appropriate solutions, and alternatives within the timeframes set, and follow up to ensure that the issue has been resolved
- Demonstrate accuracy in processing client policy modifications based on the data given
- Confirm client insurance coverage and provide evidence of insurance papers to policyholders
- Maintain a record of customer interactions and follow up on their experience with our organization
- Prior work in a customer-facing position or customer service role is required
- Knowledge of insurance products and policy schedules is preferred
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Possesses basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
About State Farm
The State Farm mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.