Brickworks Property Restoration, LLC
The CSR is one of Brickworks’ first impressions with our customers. From managing administrative processes, scheduling, work orders, and invoicing, to greeting customers in person and answering inbound phone calls and emails, this organized and energetic professional delivers a memorable experience during every interaction. Please be aware this is NOT a remote/WFH job!
- Answer Incoming calls
- Dispatch/Schedule Leads
- Utilize reporting and schedule in our CRM.
- Monitor Leads Sources & Report
- Filling out and submitting city permits, or construction liens.
- Complete any day-to-day tasks that are given/received
- Assist the managerial team
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Outstanding organizational capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task while providing outstanding customer service.
- Advanced attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively speak, write and understand the English language.
- Ability to conduct oneself with tact and courtesy.
- Ability to sit for a minimum of 8 hours a day.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Ability to switch between tasks quickly
$16 - $19 hourly
About Brickworks Property Restoration, LLC
Our company focuses on masonry restoration and foundation repair. Established in 2006, we set the standard in our industry, with the best reputation. 850 plus 5-star reviews and growing. We specialize in residential and commercial services.
We hire and promote based on these core values:
- Positive Attitude
- Going the Extra Brick
Our Culture and Team are what create and sustain our reputation. We must not forget The Customer Experience comes before anything.