A Customer Service Representative is responsible for engaging with customers on behalf of their company. Their duties include answering phone calls or emails from customers to answer questions, participating in meetings with the customer service team to discover new communication tactics and maintaining expert knowledge about company products or services to best help customers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls and/or emails daily
- Ability to share work among a customer service team
- Attentiveness and patience
- Time-management skills
About Pinnacle Solutions
We utilize our superior industry knowledge and expertise to provide our clients with a truly unmatched blend of customer acquisition, customer service, and brand awareness. In a world of social media and seemingly endless adverts, we bring our client’s brand and message directly to the consumer.