Eric Zyber Agency
Are you a service-minded person looking for a way to serve other humans with enthusiasm? Do you want to have a job where you can listen to customers, be present-not focused on the task, but on the person?
Then you’re an excellent fit for the Customer Service Representative position at the Zyber Agency!
You’ll be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, mitigating service problems, and fulfilling the promises we make to our clients--that we will be there on their worse day. If this posting sounds like a job you’ll love, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Ensure customer account information is up-to-date
- Work closely with the sales lead to stay up-to-date on service and product knowledge
- Utilize scripts to handle difficult customer situations and bring them higher up, if necessary
- Keep customer satisfaction levels high by providing accurate information, resolving issues, and mitigating complaints
- Create records of customer interactions and follow up to ensure all questions have been answered
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- This job requires a high attention to detail
$13 - $20 hourly
About Eric Zyber Agency
The Zyber Agency offers a broad range of insurance and financial services for individuals, families, and businesses.
CORE VALUES: SPWEC
Serve People With Excellent Care
- Servant Hearted- Treating the client as family. Listen and be present-not focused on the task, but on the person. We do this so that we serve the person in the way they need it most.
- Practically Service Minded-Thinking like you are the client. Think to yourself: “What are they trying to accomplish?”, not “What are they saying?”
- We Come Through For Others-We do what we say we will. We keep promises and manage expectations.
- Enthusiasm-We show up on time. We attack each day with a positive outlook, energy, and general enjoyment.
- Competency-We constantly develop ourselves according to our vision and goals for the future--both personally and professionally.