Do you love interacting with others, making connections, and helping people? Then you’re an excellent fit for the customer service representative position at our company! You’ll be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, mitigating service problems, and providing an exemplary customer experience. If this posting sounds like a job you’ll love, we highly encourage you to apply
- Work closely with the sales lead to stay up-to-date on service and product knowledge
- Create records of customer interactions and follow up to ensure all questions have been answered
- Communicate frequent customer suggestions to the team to troubleshoot
- Refer to customer scripts when working through difficult situations and refer to a supervisor, if necessary
- Ensure customer account information is up-to-date
- Following up with existing clients
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and chat
- Solve customer problems and find the best possible solutions
- Help customers navigate our website (paymentpilot.com) and submit applications through our online portal
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability
- Become a product expert and understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions and deliver exceptional customer service
- 100/10/2 Rule to be followed each day (100 outbound contacts, 10 conversations, 2 set appointments for the sales team)
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Previous work in a customer-facing position
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with coaching support
- Dedicated to excellent attendance
About Payment Pilot
We are the number one payment processing company for the home services industry in the country. Simply put, we help contractors make more money and get paid faster.
In order to fulfill our mission, we are always looking to expand and grow our team.
Our Core Values:
- Earn It - Integrity is at the heart of everything we do, we don't cut corners.
- Own It - We all make mistakes. We accept responsibility, learn from our mistakes, and strive to not make the same mistake twice.
- Be Grateful for It - Tomorrow is not promised. We make the most out of every day and practice gratitude daily.