Forza Consulting / Keller Williams Realty Cary and Chapel Hill
Who are we?
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Cary Market Center features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, majestic office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Cary is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.
Who are we looking for?
The ladies and gentlemen of Keller Williams Cary must be elite professionals who are hungry, humble, and smart; who embody extreme ownership; and deliver gold standard customer service.
What is your role?
The Agent Services Coordinator must be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. The right person for this position will be friendly and outgoing with a strong desire to help and serve others. The Agent Services Coordinator will assist the Director of Operations (DOO) with agent intake and exit processes and be seen as the go-to person for all the agents within the Market Center. This person should be a self-starter that is comfortable taking charge with little to no supervision. The Agent Services Coordinator must be able to move with a sense of urgency to ensure they take care of their agents’ needs in a timely manner.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- The onboarding process for agents, both experienced and new. Holding weekly agent orientations, and one-on-one’s with experienced agents coming on board
- Assist agents with support and direction towards the appropriate KW resources
- Greet guests and agents entering the market center, providing a hospitable and welcoming atmosphere
- Additional projects as needed
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Organization. It is imperative to follow our system to stay ahead and on top of agent count and their personal information at all times.
- Work closely with DOO for retention
- Send a weekly emails to staff and ALC announcing all new agents, including who hired them, their bio, and their contact info for team to reach out and welcome
- Follow intake process and checklist for all incoming and exiting agents
- Assist with all Market Center events, not limited to RED Day, training events, food drives, BOLD lunch coordination, agent receptions, weekly setup when in Market Center, and many other activities throughout the year
- Retrieve mail daily
- Staff – To be responsible for correct intake paperwork from all new associates, daily activities of the Market Center, works closely with Director of Operations (DOO), DOO’s Virtual Assistant, Market Center Administrator, Team Leader, and all other team members – daily
- Sales Associates – Assist in connecting them to our resources – daily
- Team Leaders – Morning huddle and Agent Pipeline is your ONE Thing – daily
- Prospective Sales Associates – To help with the intake/ transition process, transferring a license, etc. – weekly
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Career development and training skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others
- Computer experience
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
About Forza Consulting / Keller Williams Realty Cary and Chapel Hill
Forza Consulting is a training, coaching, consulting and management company providing services to MAPS Coaching and Keller Williams Franchise Operators and their Agents.