The Jim Geracie Team
We are looking for someone to join our team who is eager to learn, is self-motivated and people-driven to help us connect to those in need of real estate assistance and provide outstanding service to clients. The Inside Sales Customer Service Representative will provide a first-class experience to all of our clients while enhancing our company brand.
Core Values for Position:
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Honesty/Integrity: Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does not cut corners. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and smart, sometimes long hours to get the job done.
- Call and engage with past and future clients to build and manage an ongoing pipeline
- Follow scripts and plans to achieve team productivity and client care
- Outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination to schedule appointments
- Participate in regular training and education requirements to continuously improve skills
- Help maintain and update multiple lead sources
- Communicate with team members on updates/follow up with leads
- Respond to emails and calls from past clients and current leads
- Manage the flow of leads system
- Help meet or exceed monthly team goals
- Experience in Customer Service (2+ years)
- Needs to be able to think on their feet and problem solve
- Be able to build rapport with clients and leads that enter our database
- Customer/client database management
- Rapport building
- Active listening
- Objection handling
- Clear communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills including Word, Excel and Google Shared Drive
$14 - $16 hourly Plus Monthly Bonuses
About The Jim Geracie Team
Jim Geracie has been in the Real Estate business for 37 years and is the #1 Realty Executives Agent in Wisconsin from 2002 - 2018. He partners with his wife Jill, who is the lead Buyers Agent, and consults on the interior design/staging of the team's listings. They work alongside five other assistants who help them run the day to day operations and have three buyer agents on their team.
We maintain a positive, upbeat and encouraging work environment. Ready for a growth opportunity? We are looking for additional team members who are self motivated, and passionate to appreciate and improve our work culture.