The Jim Geracie Team
We are looking for someone to join our team who is eager to learn, self motivated and people driven to help us connect to those in need of real estate assistance and provide outstanding service to clients. The Customer Service Representative will provide a first-class experience to all of our clients while enhancing our company brand.
Core Values for Position:
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Honesty/Integrity: Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does not cut corners. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and smart, sometimes long hours to get the job done.
- Call and engage with past and future clients to build and manage an ongoing pipeline
- Follow scripts and plan to achieve team productivity and client care
- Responding efficiently to customer inquiries to achieve improved customer satisfaction ratings
- Outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination to schedule appointments
- Participate in regular training and education requirements to continuously improve skills
- Help maintain and update multiple lead sources
- Respond to emails
- Respond to leads
- Manage flow of leads system
- Achieve 90% or higher accuracy rate
- Help meet or exceed monthly team goals
- Experience in Customer Service (2+ years)
- Needs to be able to think on their feet and problem solve
- Customer/client database management
- Rapport building and active listening
- Objection handling
- Clear communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills including Word, Excel and Google Shared Drive
$12 - $15 per hour - Based on Experience
About The Jim Geracie Team
Jim Geracie has been in the Real Estate business for 37 years and is the #1 Realty Executives Agent in Wisconsin from 2002 - 2018. He partners with his wife Jill, who is the lead Buyers Agent, and consults on the interior design/staging of the team's listings. They work alongside five other assistants who help them run the day to day operations and have three buyer agents on their team.
We maintain a positive, upbeat and encouraging work environment. Ready for a growth opportunity? We are looking for additional team members who are self motivated, and passionate to appreciate and improve our work culture.