Spitz, The Employee's Law Firm
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated customer service representative to provide an excellent experience to our customers. Job seekers should have a background in service, and exceptional communication, listening, and problem-solving skills. If you love interacting with people and you’re interested in new opportunities, career growth, and a positive, fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you!
- Ensure customer account information is up-to-date
- Regularly meet with sales lead to receive the newest service and product knowledge
- Communicate frequent customer suggestions to the team to troubleshoot
- Follow scripts when managing challenging customer issues and escalate to the appropriate party when needed
- Keep customer satisfaction levels high by providing accurate information, resolving issues, and mitigating complaints
- Interact with new clients to build a understanding relationship
- Take and record important information from new client to process their needs
- Demonstrate empathy to clients in difficult situations
- Work closely with attorneys to assist clients
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
$32,000 - $36,000 yearly
About Spitz, The Employee's Law Firm
Spitz, The Employee’s Law Firm is strictly an employment law litigation firm. Spitz, The Employee’s Law Firm was founded in 2007 by Brian D. Spitz and has grown to employ 25 attorneys in Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Detroit. Because we are a relatively young firm for this size, there are significant opportunities for growth and experience within the firm.
We are an equal opportunity employer.