Wesley Greene Insurance
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated customer service representative to provide an excellent experience to our customers. Job seekers should have a background in service, and exceptional communication, listening, and problem-solving skills. If you love interacting with people and you’re interested in new opportunities, career growth, and a positive, fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you!
- Ensure customer account information is up-to-date
- Utilize scripts to handle difficult customer situations and bring them higher up, if necessary
- Resolve customer complaints in a friendly and timely manner to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Create records of customer interactions and follow up to ensure all questions have been answered
- Reply to incoming calls from customers including products and service questions, general information, and complaints
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
$15 - $17 hourly
About Wesley Greene Insurance
Fun culture, competitive pay, valuable skills, the opportunity for advancement – this is the opportunity you’ve been searching for!
The Wesley Greene Insurance team has repeatedly ranked at the top of its industry and provides an incredible opportunity to learn and grow with a top-performing entrepreneur. By joining our team, you will learn the underlying fabric involved in every industry, equipping you with the resources to own your own agency after 2-3 years of experience.
With offices all around the U.S., this is a great opportunity to learn valuable skills with an organization that you can take with you anywhere.
If you are self-motivated and business-minded, this position is for you!