Image 360 Arlington
We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of a team, puts clients first, it can-do/results-driven, and likes a good challenge to find new ways to take care of clients.
Experienced customer service/inside sales person - with sign industry or equivalent experience preferred. Sign/print Industry/Service Advisors have done well in our industry.
We have a nonsmoking, drug-free environment.
We are located in North Arlington.
If this is you, then let's talk.
- Create records of customer interactions and follow up to ensure all questions have been answered
- Ensure customer account information is up-to-date
- Respond to customer inquiries, product and service questions, and customer complaints
- Follow up with clients on estimates and orders on a timely basis
- Listen to our clients and make recommendations on product solutions
- Enter orders into our Point of Sale system (Called Corebridge)
- Take payments on orders as well as deposits
- Perform daily closeout
- Work with clients to help determine their needs. Many are repeat clients
- Business to business clients (primarily)
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Ability to explain and offer appropriate products to clients and use a consultative approach
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Strong communications skills
- Computer proficiency (email, Point of Sale Systems, etc.)
- STRONG MATH, SPELLING and GRAMMAR SKILLS ARE ESSENTIAL
- Attention to detail
- Proactive when it gets slow to follow up with prior clients
- Willing to pitch in and help in other areas as needed
$17 - $21 hourly
About Image 360 Arlington
Image 360 Arlington is part of a 300-plus member franchise company in the sign industry. We primarily serve regular Business to Business clients with signage, decals, Window Graphics, Vehicle Graphics and Wraps, Wall Signage, Dimensional Lettering, Monument Signs and ADA Signs, etc.
Our Center just celebrated 26 years in business this year.