Niemela Realty & Associates LLC
Do you absolutely enjoy talking to people? Are you focused on obtaining great results and earning a great income? We are focused on growing business opportunities in our area. The objective is to increase the number of sales opportunities for the team and to promote and professionally represent the good reputation of our organization and our entire team.
We need individuals to support the outside sales team in an effort to grow potential sales opportunities. If you are seeking a position that allows you to be recognized for your performance and be rewarded financially for your achievements, please read on!
- Primary duties include outbound calling, email communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle to ensure the needs of our customers are met
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- Create and maintain a database of prospective clients to ensure organization and follow-up on all leads
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Understand client needs to more effectively offer solutions and support
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Practices memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Passionate about selling
- Has strong listening skills and is able to uncover potential sales opportunities
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented focus
- Minimum 1-year experience in the Real Estate industry is preferred
- Self-motivated and fast learner
- Real Estate License required
- Ability to work out of local office in Royal Palm Beach required
$35,000 - $45,000 (Salary + Bonuses)
About Niemela Realty & Associates LLC
Brandon Niemela is a top producing Team Leader and Broker at Niemela Realty & Associates servicing the South Florida area. Come and join us as we build a fun, dynamic, and driven culture!