We are currently seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented individual who is reliable and has strong communication and organization skills. This person will be responsible for the Customer Service and Office Management aspects of our business. If this sounds like you and you would like to be a part of an amazing team, apply now!
- Enter orders received via e-mail, fax, hand-delivered, or from the internet
- Investigate discrepancies and resolve them
- Answer phones and answer customer inquiries
- Handle incoming and outgoing shipments, updating the warehouse software
- Interact with EDI websites to complete and update shipments.
- Check over orders to ensure accuracy
- Assemble orders if necessary
- Monitor shipping area and order necessary supplies
- Initiate UPS and truck shipment claims as needed
- Create accurate and up to date Inventory reports for bi-weekly meetings
- Create Purchase Orders as necessary, based on demand
- Communicate with manufacturers and customers regarding lead times, order confirmation, shipping and other needs
- Monitor and order office supplies
- Assist sales staff with meeting customer expectations
- Customer service experience preferred, in a distribution or manufacturing setting a plus
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to manage time and deadlines required
- Strong computer and data management skills needed
- Ability to follow-through and manage multiple tasks and duties
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior organizational skills
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- QuickBooks experience preferred
$17 - $20 hourly
About Metal Man
Metal Man had humble beginnings and a big dream: to develop dependable, high-quality welders and tools so that welding could be enjoyed by anyone. We started in our founder’s basement in 2005, which we quickly outgrew. By 2020 Metal Man expanded several times until filling its current office/warehouse in WI and warehouse in WA state.
Knowledgeable customer service has always been at the cornerstone of our company. We’re strongly rooted in Wisconsin’s Fox Cities communities, where we’re passionate about educating and supporting the next generation of people working in the trades.