Megan Oh - Compass
Team Megan Oh is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work in our company as a Client Care Manager! The person who handles this position is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agents), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Client Care Coordinator always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling or buying experience.
The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like a match for you, we must speak with you today!
- Base salary: $40,000 annually
- Lucrative and competitive bonus structure
- Paid time off (5 paid days of vacation)
- Health benefits
- Keep customer satisfaction levels high by providing accurate information, resolving issues, and mitigating complaints
- Respond to customer inquiries, product and service questions, and customer complaints
- Record customer interactions and follow up on their experience with our company
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Deliver marketing materials to properties being sold by brokerage
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle
- Consult with real estate agents to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through the listing agreement or buyer consultation.
- Essential duties and responsibilities
- Manage cultivation of sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately conveying motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Previous work in a customer-facing position
- Competitive and winning attitude - Must want to be #1
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone, and presentation skills
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Tech savvy- familiarity with google drive, workspace, email/text/messaging software
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate, and sell
About Megan Oh - Compass
Come work for an emerging Real Estate Group, where you get to be part of building a team and a culture that you want to see come alive. Bring your skills and talent to our organization and help grow our culture, our community, and our business. Step into the next phase of your life by expanding your knowledge, learning how to grow your personal wealth, learning how to be part of an emerging team and fostering connection with those around you. Support Megan Oh, as she builds a Real Estate business geared towards helping others build their wealth through real estate and transition from difficult and joyful chapters into the next. To learn more about Megan Oh, please visit her website at www.meganoh.com.