We are seeking a Customer Response Center Manager to lead our team of Customer Response Specialists. If you are looking for an opportunity to lead within an inclusive environment where your strengths would be used on a daily basis and work for an industry leader, then Weber may be the place for you.
Please review the Job Responsibilities and Job Qualifications carefully. You must have a Bachelor's degree and 6+ years of experience in a contact center to be considered. Completing the full application process, including the surveys, is required.
- Create Perfect Portion customer interactions
- Hire, train and onboard new Customer Response Specialists to meet department and organizational objectives
- Provide coaching and assistance to Customer Response Specialists on an on-going basis
- Process daily, weekly, monthly metric reports and submissions to management
- Oversee and ensure conflict resolution with customers, Customer Response Specialists, and inter-departmental groups
- Ensure all employees follow the best practices to create Perfect Portion moments
- Develop presentations and interactions to motivate and educate all employees on creating the Perfect Portion
- Communicate clarity on objectives, targets, and goals to ensure every employee understands his or her role
- Conduct periodic surveys of customers and potential customers to ensure quality controls
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or a related field (required)
- 6+ years of experience in an inbound/outbound call center environment (required)
- Familiarity with telemarketing software systems (Ring Central preferred)
- Exceptional communication, management, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Advanced conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work overtime as necessary to meet objectives and guide team
About Weber Inc.
The success of the Weber company is relatively easy to explain: Our convincing performance and service is cause for enthusiasm. With uncompromising high quality, innovative solutions. Our markets are changing at an incredibly high speed. That is why we remain in motion. That's why we are seeking the most talented people who want to work in an environment where they are supported, challenged, and encouraged to think beyond what's possible today. We believe in the perfect portion for our customers as well as our employees.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer exceptional benefits including:
- 401(k) with matching
- Health, Dental, and Vision, Life
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible and Health spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement