Lora Reynolds Realtors, Success!
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing team that is experiencing growth. This growth has catapulted us into becoming one of the top teams in the area. We are a highly responsible, focused team of professionals who strive to dramatically improve the lives of those around us. We believe in having fun and building relationships built on trust and mutual respect.
We are currently seeking Inside Sales Representatives. The Inside Sales Rep will assist in all aspects of the process by cultivating relationships, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about potential customers and schedule appointments with qualified leads for our sales specialists.
We are looking for someone who is results-oriented, has the ability to quickly connect and maintain rapport with customers, and possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An active listener that offers empathy and encouragement to customers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- Primary duties include email communication, coordination and scheduling of meetings and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle to ensure the needs of our customers are met
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- You will spend the larger part of your day communicating with prospective clients via telephone
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Develops rapport with clients and is easily able to build relationships to develop new sales opportunities
- You are in your element working with others and have great communication skills
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Ability to use or quickly learn CRM and marketing/lead technologies
$10,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Lora Reynolds Realtors, Success!
Join a supportive team with a successful track record. Our most recent agent partner stated, "If you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere!"
Success starts with a strong brand and the best tools to compete in a digital age. We offer all of that and much, much more!
We offer top notch technology, top of the line customer management platform, 24/7 online university, supportive administration, no office fees, coaching, personalized to you commission structures, mentoring, family friendly culture, awards and personal achievement acknowledgment, on going training and in house CE, and so much more!
We pride ourselves on having a family friendly culture with all of the tools and resources of the big corporations, but without all of the fees.