The Jim Geracie Team
We searching for someone who likes to win to join our team to help us connect with people looking to buy, sell, or invest in real estate. You must be driven to succeed, be self-motivated, eager to learn, want to grow financially and professionally. If that sounds like you send your resume' today.
This position requires the Inside Sales Representative will provide a first-class experience to all of our customers while enhancing our company brand. This position also has the opportunity to grow within the team!
Core Values for Position:
- Drive: You Must have a Winning Attitude, be Self-Motivated and Expect to Succeed
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Honesty/Integrity: Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does not cut corners. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient.
- Teamwork: Communicates with peers, cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work smart, hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done.
- Call and engage with past and future clients to build and manage an ongoing pipeline
- Follow scripts and plans to achieve team productivity and client care
- Outbound calling, e-mail / text communication, coordination to schedule appointments
- Participate in regular training and education requirements to continuously improve skills
- Help maintain and update multiple lead sources
- Communicate with team members on updates/follow up with leads
- Follow up with leads off of social media platforms
- Experience in Inside Sales 1+ years preferred
- You need to be Coachable, willing to learn and be able to work well with scripts and dialogues
- Be able to build rapport with clients and leads that enter our database
- Help manage and maintain and cultivate a customer database management
- Be an great listener
- Be able to handle objections, answer clients questions and close for appointments
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills including Word, Excel, and Google Shared Drive
$16- $20 per hour, plus monthly bonuses
About The Jim Geracie Team
Jim Geracie has been in the Real Estate business for 39 years and is the #1 Realty Executives Agent in Wisconsin from 2002 - 2019. He partners with his wife Jill, who is the lead Buyers Agent, and consults on the interior design/staging of the team's listings.
We maintain a positive, upbeat, and encouraging work environment. Ready for a growth opportunity? We are looking for additional team members who are self-motivated, and passionate to appreciate and improve our work culture.