Wildlife Tree LLC
We’re seeking a positive, personable customer service representative for a rewarding career opportunity! You’ll connect with new people, tackle tough problems, and raise the bar on an excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants who are interested in upward mobility, a positive work environment, and can’t wait to get started!
- Record customer interactions and follow up on their experience with our company
- Utilize scripts to handle difficult customer situations and bring them higher up, if necessary
- Regularly meet with sales lead to receive the newest service and product knowledge
- Find patterns in customer complaints and bring them to the team for improvement
- Resolve customer complaints in a friendly and timely manner to ensure high customer satisfaction
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
$12 - $15 hourly
About Wildlife Tree LLC
Wildlife Tree is focused on educating people to care for living things and to understand their environments. We want to inspire children to become wildlife advocates by learning about animals through imagination and play. When a child plays, they learn more and feel the most connected.
We support zoos, conservation, and animal education organizations all over the world who actively fight to save species and conserve wildlife. Learn more at www.WildlifeTree.com