Lees Permit Service Inc.
Our mission is to create a first class Data Entry / Customer Service experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Data Entry / Customer Service Representative who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in accounting in the Trucking Industry. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
We are seeking only long term applicants to grow with our company.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Data entry and analysis
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Experience in accounting in the Trucking Industry
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents and datae
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
About Lees Permit Service Inc.
We are a Service Agency in the trucking industry that provides all legal background office work since 1978.