• Daily management of the past client database.
• Daily communication with past clients via the telephone.
• Daily hand written communication with past clients via mailed correspondence.
• Regular communication through social media.
• Communication with clients who have recently closed on a home.
• Oversight of client surveys and reviews.
• Oversight of communication with past clients surrounding special occasions, i.e. birthday or anniversary, as well as at other life cycle moments in their lives.
• Planning and execution of regular events focused on team building among the members of the team, monthly if funding permits.
• Planning and execution of regular opportunities for the team and interested past clients to give back to the community.
• Planning and execution of special events focused on past clients to facilitate their continued interaction with The Gellman Team, quarterly if funding permits.
• Collaborate on the overall marketing practices of the team through assistance with existing campaigns as well as ability to innovate and create new campaigns.
• Attend Team Huddle on Tuesday and Friday to stay informed with what is happening with the team's clients; and call in Team Huddle on Wednesday morning.
• Serve as a consultant as needed with regard to relationship building.
Other responsibilities may include:
• Meeting the needs of unique situations with individual clients.
• Serving as a showing assistant for agents on the team as needed.
• Other tasks as assigned to support the production and administrative teams.
• Low level production in the role of a Realtor on the team, facilitated through holding open houses, leads generated by the team, as well as through the personal sphere of influence of the individual.
The ideal candidate should be the ultimate brand ambassador for The Gellman Team and live by its mission statement and core values. Additionally, they should:
• Professional in attitude and appearance.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Happy, positive.
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
• Have in-depth knowledge of real estate in the St. Louis market.
• Have an insatiable passion for providing exceptional customer service.
• Have 1 + years of experience in Real Estate.
• Have 2+ years of experience in a customer service related field.
• Possess knowledge in the principles of customer relationship management.
• Possess knowledge of various technology driven platforms including: CRM software, Microsoft Office, and social media with regard to its application to business.
• Have the desire and capacity to constantly expand their knowledge with regard to trends and systems in customer relationship management as well as real estate.
• Missouri real estate license.
• College degree or equivalent preferred.
• Open availability to meet the needs of the business, including evenings and weekends.
• Readily available access to reliable transportation.
The starting compensation for this position is consistent with industry standards in customer relationship management. The Client Relationship Specialist is primarily an office based employee with a salary based on a 40 hour work week, excluding time spent in production.