If you like Starbucks (and lots of it), a work culture that is positive and fun yet highly productive and fast-paced, if you’re loyal (because we’re like a family!) and want to be an integral part of pushing a top-ranking real estate team closer to #1, then this opportunity could be for you!
North Group is interviewing high capacity individuals with experience in Client Services, Hospitality and Event Coordination for the role of Experiences Coordinator. Prior real estate industry experience would be an asset.
Ideally, you are service-based, ideas-driven and thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment. You’re organized, energetic and passionate about serving people. No one needs to tell you how to problem solve, prioritize tasks or meet project / event deadlines because it’s at your core. Taking initiative and wanting to grow yourself personally and professionally is key.
Your role with North Group would be an extension of our current Operations Team, which supports our agents and clients by continuously providing “Experiences Worth Talking About.”
- Provide unrivaled level of service to our agents and clients by creating an “Experience Worth Talking About” to each and every contact and client
- Liaise with clients and team members to identify their needs and to exceed customer satisfaction
- Systematize and execute on multiple client care touchpoints throughout the transaction process
- Maintain a calendar of events and activities to ensure past client follow up, community engagement and brand awareness
- Plan and produce events (Client Events, Recruiting Events, Sales Meetings) while managing all delivery elements within tight deadlines
- Serve as the first point of contact in handling client inquiries or concerns
- Communicate with active, past and potential clients through multiple touch-base calls, emails or visits when applicable
- Prepare scripts, emails and templates for all client communication
- Prepare listing packets and buyer packets for Team Members for each client appointment
- Prepare and organize client gifts
- Maintain inventory of all supplies and resources
- Source, order and ensure ongoing improvement of custom client incentives and brand materials
- Establish strong vendor relationships and maintain an ongoing list of preferred partners and suppliers
- Negotiate vendor / supplier partnerships and discounts / incentives
- Execute and assist in planning of all team and client events – including reservations and preparation tasks as needed
- Coordinate travel arrangements and event planning for agents, when applicable
- Obtain client testimonials and actively seek referrals
- Research market and community, identify event or opportunities to generate interest, nurture an existing client database and generate leads
- Assist with other team members and duties as assigned
- Maintain a high level of quality in all aspects of client services and communication.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction
- Have a high level of accountability and a commitment to growth
- Be passionate about systematizing and formalizing client care procedures and standards
- Have a strong desire to consistently exceed customer expectations while providing personalized service, always
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage a large volume of tasks and client requests
- Manage multiple deadlines with a sense of urgency and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and facilitation skills
- Flexible schedule
- Technology savvy, including knowledge of CRM systems, Google Business Suite, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word) and more
- Minimum 3 years working in an elevated customer service or concierge role
$40,000 - $45,000
About North Group
Founded in Toronto, North Group is one of Canada’s fastest growing real estate teams. Currently serving the Golden Horseshoe from Durham to the Niagara Region, Toronto is our hub of real estate services.
With a modern approach to sales and marketing, North Group offers a completely customized and turnkey real estate experience. We intentionally challenge the boundaries of our traditional industry by implementing the latest trends and technology as the platform for our business.
At North Group, we all love real estate. Even more so, we love the stories that unfold. Our goal is to combine knowledge, passion and skills to exceed every client’s expectations, and most of all, to show through our service that we genuinely care. Real estate changes lives and because of that, we create experiences worth talking about.
Learn more about us at: