The Robinson Group Quad Cities
The Robinson Group is looking for an experienced Customer Service Specialist to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents with clear and diligent communication skills. We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Record customer interactions and follow up on their experience with our company
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls, or other forms of communication
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Experience working in a customer-oriented atmosphere
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
About The Robinson Group Quad Cities
The Robinson Group is Quad-Cities' #1 real estate team! We are an industry leader, powerhouse, and full-service real estate team!
Our team is a diverse roster of exceptional talent with knowledge of all aspects of real estate, specializing in providing service with the highest levels of honesty, integrity, and professionalism.