New York Life - Houston General Office
Do you love interacting with others, making connections, and helping people? Then you’re an excellent fit for the customer service representative position at our company! You’ll be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, mitigating service problems, and providing an exemplary customer experience. If this posting sounds like a job you’ll love, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Find patterns in customer complaints and bring them to the team for improvement
- Make sure each customer’s complaint is addressed with care and precision to achieve full customer satisfaction
- Ensure customer account information is up-to-date
- Provide thorough follow-ups to customer interactions, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Regularly meet with sales lead to receive the newest service and product knowledge
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Previous work in a customer-facing position
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
32000 - 39000 yearly
About New York Life - Houston General Office
New York Life is a Fortune 100 company with a long history of doing good. We have been in business for over 175 years, helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. As a mutual company, we are accountable only to our policyholders, not to Wall Street or outside investors. We are focused on the long-term success of our clients.