Danny Fernandez - State Farm Agent
Are you a customer service professional looking for a great opportunity in insurance? You might be a perfect fit for our open insurance customer service representative role. You'll be in charge of giving current policyholders excellent customer service by resolving billing issues, amending policies, and making policy suggestions. Additional tasks include generating policy quotes and providing coverage advice for new and potential customers. Our ideal candidate has previous customer service experience and has excellent rapport with clients. If this sounds like you, please start your application today!
- Keep track of all customer inquiries and follow up to verify that all questions are answered regarding customer policies
- Track current marketing activities, so you can appropriately respond to insurance-related inquiries with all of the resources at your disposal
- Apply appropriate changes to consumer policies based on the information provided
- Confirm client insurance coverage and provide evidence of insurance papers to policyholders
- Answer incoming call center questions about insurance policies and insurance coverage issues, as well as consumer complaints and general inquiries
- High school diploma or GED equivalent needed
- Possesses basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- You must have previous customer service experience for this position
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Knowledge of insurance products and policy schedules is preferred
$35,000 - $65,000
About Danny Fernandez - State Farm Agent
We are a State Farm Agency experiencing aggressive growth! Our mission is to help our customers recover from the unexpected. If you are energetic and enjoy assisting existing and new customers, let's discuss this opportunity in more detail.