Are you a customer service professional looking for a great opportunity in insurance? You might be a perfect fit for our open insurance customer service representative role. You'll be in charge of giving current policyholders excellent customer service by resolving billing issues, amending policies, and making policy suggestions. Additional tasks include generating policy quotes and providing coverage advice for new and potential customers. Our ideal candidate has previous customer service experience and has excellent rapport with clients. If this sounds like you, please start your application today!
- Demonstrate accuracy in processing client policy modifications based on the data given
- Contact clients for concerns or complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and monitor the situation to make sure the issue is resolved
- Confirm client insurance coverage and provide evidence of insurance papers to policyholders
- Keep track of all customer inquiries and follow up to verify that all questions are answered regarding customer policies
- Manage inbound calls related to insurance policy concerns, customer complaints, and general queries
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Previous customer service experience required for this position
- A general understanding of insurance policies and schedules is preferred
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent needed
About State Farm
The State Farm mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.