Means Insurance and Financial Services
We're looking for someone passionate about providing excellent customer service to our clients and policyholders. As our next insurance customer service representative, you will show our policyholders the value of being one of our customers by generating insurance quotations and providing coverage advice. You'll also be in charge of giving current policyholders excellent customer service by resolving billing issues, amending policies, and making policy suggestions. The ideal candidate for this role has prior customer service experience and excellent communication skills. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Handle complaints, present appropriate solutions, and alternatives within the timeframes set, and follow up to ensure that the issue has been resolved
- Apply appropriate changes to consumer policies based on the information provided
- Stay up-to-date on new marketing efforts to answer insurance product inquiries utilizing all the resources available
- Keep track of all customer inquiries and follow up to verify that all questions are answered regarding customer policies
- Validate client insurance coverage and present policyholders with proof of insurance documents
- A general understanding of insurance policies and schedules is preferred
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- You must have previous customer service experience for this position
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
About Means Insurance and Financial Services
Cynthia Means State Farm offers homes, renters, auto, life, and health insurance. Serving Illinois and Indiana.