Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
We’re seeking a positive, personable customer service representative for a rewarding career opportunity! You’ll connect with new people, tackle tough problems, and raise the bar on an excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants who are interested in upward mobility, a positive work environment, and can’t wait to get started!
- Answer incoming calls on product and service questions, customer complaints, and general customer inquiries
- Follow scripts when managing challenging customer issues and escalate to the appropriate party when needed
- Regularly meet with sales lead to receive the newest service and product knowledge
- Create records of customer interactions and follow up to ensure all questions have been answered
- Keep customer satisfaction levels high by providing accurate information, resolving issues, and mitigating complaints
- Answer incoming call questions about insurance policies and insurance coverage issues, as well as consumer complaints and general inquiries
- Demonstrate accuracy in processing client policy modifications based on the data given
- Verify new customer's coverage and present policyholders with proof of insurance paperwork
- Keep track of all customer inquiries and follow up to verify that all questions are answered regarding customer policies
- Handle complaints, present appropriate solutions, and alternatives within the timeframes set, and follow up to ensure that the issue has been resolved
- Previous work in a customer-facing position
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Able to pivot quickly
- Humble and coachable attitude
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Required to get licensed within the first 30 days of hire. We will provide material
$35,000 - $55,000+ yearly
About Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
At the Chris Castanza Insurance Agency, we are looking for someone who enjoys helping others, likes to talk to people, is friendly and high-energy - Someone who wants to make a difference in our city.
Chris Castanza leads one of the fastest-growing insurance agencies in the country. He was nominated for Personal Lines Agent of the Year twice. His agency is well known for its team approach to business. Chris is a highly sought-after speaker and trainer on accelerating growth in agencies across the nation. His practical and motivational style balances education with enlightening stories. Chris has coached teams and small businesses across the country with a focus on elevating the vision of the organization, developing the talent within teams, and creating frameworks for perpetual success.
Find his book on Amazon: 'The Great Game of Insurance.'